Virtual Office Address: What is it?
A Virtual Office Address is an online office space unlike traditional physical office address or spaces. Its working is like any other office but without the headache of having a proper place to set up the business entity as the whole business is set up online with a proper address registered with the concerned authority.
Documents required for Virtual Office Address in GST Registration:
The following documents are required for registering a Virtual Office Address under GST. These necessary documents are-
- Incorporation or Registration Certificate of the Company.
- Address proof of place of business.
- PAN Card of the applicant.
- Identity proof of the authorized signatory at primary level.
- Address proof of the authorized signatory at the primary level.
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of the person of authorization.
- Account number of an Indian Bank with statement copies and cancelled cheque.
Advantages of having Virtual Office Address:
Having a Virtual Office Address has multiple benefits to it. The advantages having one for GST Registration are:
- Creates a professional corporate image of the company- A Virtual Office Address adds a professional image to a company as these are usually set up in metropolitan cities and have landline numbers that gives the business genuine appearance and make it more reliable.
- They can be registered with Goods and Services Tax- One can also have GST Registration with the Virtual Office Address. They are provided with all the documents, agreements and Certificates without any objection.
- There is flexibility to work- In such an office there is lot of flexibility to work and also one can work at timings that suit them. The office hours are not fixed unlike traditional offices where work hours or routine are fix.
- Can be attached with the mailing address- It also provides a mailing address at all the prime business locations allover India. So, one doesn’t need to be worried about getting mails and posts.
- Cost of setting it up is quiet low- At a very low cost one can start a company. It doesn’t require a rented office or leasing agreements as compared to a physical office of a company.
- It an option that is totally environment friendly- Since, Virtual Offices are ran online, there is no construction, use of raw material or any other activity involved that can harm the environment. So, it is an environment and nature friendly option as well.
- More people can be hired without having a large area to suit them- A large number of professionals can be hired with this facility as there is no problem of giving them physical office area for working.
- They can be registered under any company or business registration- A person can register his/ her business anywhere in India without being tensed about having an office space at the place of business. One gets all the prime facilities and services of a physical office with Virtual Office Spaces and additionally gets the benefits of having a proper Company Registration in India.
- It can be spread to all the areas of potential business- A person can always expand his/ her business in other areas or location with Virtual Offices without being actually present there. Also, if the owner moves to some other area or state or place even then the address of the Virtual office remains the same.
How Virtual Office Address Functions?
- The Virtual Office Address work online wholly and there functionary is totally web- based.
- Any meeting and interview is carried on through the conferencing over the video call.
- The employee work at the convenience of their home or place suited to them.
- All the operations of the business are carried on through net.