Mergers and Acquisitions
Owing to globalization and liberalization of economy, of late, India has seen tremendous competition in domestic and international market, which has compelled Indian companies to opt for mergers and acquisitions in order to survive or to grow at a rapid rate.
It has provided an opportunity to expand the reach and enter into new markets, gain knowledge, expand its reach to research and development and gain access to operate on a worldwide stage. Due to this reason, there has been upsurge in both domestic mergers and acquisitions as well as cross border mergers and acquisitions.
We help clients in identifying risk in transactions so that they can either mitigate the same or make a more informed decision. Our professionals are engaged from the pre-initiation stage to the post-implementation stage to make the transaction a success. During the entire life cycle of a M& A Transaction, we help our clients with both acquisitions as well as divestitures, business integration or separation.
Typically, Following stages are involved in Buy Side M&A transaction
- Market Mapping and selection of Target
- Identification of Target, its Analysis & Approach
- Advisory on Structuring of the Transaction and its Valuation
- Preparation of Term Sheet
- Conducting Due Diligence
- Negotiations & Definitive Agreement
- Final Closure of the deal
We provide the following range of services:
- Business Structuring and restructurings like Mergers and Acquisitions, Slump sale, Joint Ventures, amalgamation, Demerger, reverse merger etc.
- Information Memorandums, Business Plans, Feasibility Plans, etc.
- Advice on key tax and regulatory issues/processes
- Private Equity, capital restructuring (Debt or Equity Syndication) re-organization
- Tax Optimization (direct and indirect)
- Legal, Financial and Tax Due Diligence
- Drafting of key definitive agreements
- Preparation and review of other documents