NRI Taxation- NRI Tax Return
LEADING COMPANY IN INDIA FOR NRI TAXATION AND NRI TAX RETURN FILING
- Tax Planning for Saving taxes
- Helps in Refund
- Assist in handling Income Tax Notices
- More than 1000 NRI Tax Return Filed
- PAN India service
- Tax Credit as per DTAA
How it Works
- Fill the Enquiry Form
- We will contact your and explain package
- Send us Docs and information
- Pay our professional fees
- We will file your tax return and provide copy
Just like Resident, every Non Resident Indians are also required to compute their income tax liability every year and file their NRI Tax Return in India in case their total income exceeds maximum amount chargeable to tax in India.
Like Residents, Income tax slab benefits as well as benefits of deduction u/s 80C for certain prescribed investment is also available to NRI while filing their NRI Tax Return in India.
One difference between Residents and Non Residents are that whereas in case of Residents, their global income becomes taxable in India, in case of Non Residents, only income accrue or arise in India or income received or deemed to be received in India is taxable and not the income earned outside India.
An expert advice is required for preparation and filing of NRI tax return since the interpretation of domestic law as well as Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) is also applicable in case of Non Residents.
We, at EzyBiz India, have expert teams of CAs and Tax consultants which provide complete guidance relating to preparation and filing of NRI tax Return in Delhi NCR as well as NRI Tax return all over India.
NRI TAXATION IN INDIA
There are many aspects of NRI Taxation in India as mentioned below
- Determination of Residential Status of Non Residents
- Interpretation of domestic law as well as DTAA to determine their taxability
- Amongst the domestic law also, NRIs have an option to be taxed as per special provision or under normal provisions.
- Special relief provided to returning NRIs
- Maintenance of accounts with banks in case of becoming NR and vice-versa
Therefore, NRI taxation in India involves complexities and it is advisable to have assistance of a professional consultancy firm like EzyBiz India.