Yogita qualified Her chartered Accountancy exam in the year 2014. She joined the firm as in the year 2015.Prior to qualifying; she obtained practical training in the sphere of Auditing, Taxation, Regulatory and Valuation during her tenure with reputed CA firm in Delhi.
She has been providing her expert advisory relating to Direct Tax, GST and assurance to both domestic as well as multinational clients. She has served clients relating to Manufacturing, Health Care, e-commerce, Consumer retail, Trading, Brewage, Transportation and logistics.
Specifically, her work stint includes the following:
- GST interpretation, advisory and compliance.
- Assistance in Valuation of shares, intangibles and Business Valuation
- Advisory on corporate governance and
- Financial and legal Due Diligence.
- Reporting on Internal Financial Control
- Assistance in conducting Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing Audit and verification of stocks and fixed assets
Some of the clients handled are Amplifon India, Venus, Jindal group, Lumis Partners, Corbus etc