Sukhpreet KaurFCA, Partner
Sukhpreet qualified her chartered Accountancy exam in first attempt in the year 2002. She was school topper and has been meritorious student throughout her life. Prior to qualifying; She obtained practical training in the sphere of Auditing and tax during her internship period of three years with reputed CA firm in Delhi.
In past , she has worked in MNCs like Ericsson India Pvt Limited, American Express India Pvt Ltd and global consultancy firm, Price Water House Coopers wherein She has been providing her expert advisory relating to financial reporting and assurance to multinational as well as domestic clients.
Specifically, her work stint includes the following:
- Ensuring compliance with Indian Accounting Standards
- Ensuring compliance with provisions of Companies Act including compliance with Schedule VI requirements. Report Preparation under Companies (Auditors Report) Order’2003
- US GAAP accounting, Finalisation of accounts
- Assistance in conversion of accounts complying with IFRS
- Advisory on corporate governance and Financial and legal Due Diligence.
Some of the clients handled are Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited, Hutchison Essar Limited, ITC Hotels Ltd, Daksh e-Services Pvt Ltd, Gabriel India Ltd., Eagle Global Logistics and Reach India (NGO)