Reema is a qualified Company Secretary. She qualified in year 2015 and heads the corporate secretarial & regulatory service line at our firm. Prior to joining us, She has worked with Listed company in the field of secretarial compliances, RBI regulatory and Company law. Reema has assisted various domestic and foreign Clients across a wide range of industries such as manufacturing, consumer goods, Health care education, logistics, ecommerce and retail, etc.
Specifically, her work stint includes the following:
- Advisory and assistance in setting up and closure of foreign entity in India in the form of Branch Office, Liaison Office, Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Joint Venture etc.
- Assistance in compliances related to foreign investment in India, increase of capital, issue of new shares, buy back, transfer of shares and other event based compliances.
- Assistance in conducting Board meetings, AGM, EGM, maintenance of statutory registers and other documents and filing of statutory returns.
- Representation before RBI, RD, ROC, NCLT and other revenue authorities
- Assistance in Winding up of company, M&A, Slump sale, Amalgamation and corporate restructuring
- Secretarial Audit, Due Diligence services as per RBI guidelines and all type of registrations.
Some of the clients handled in past are The Warehouse, Denso, Hilton Hotels, BFMe, Sumitomo etc