Anil AgrawalFCA, Partner
The firm has been founded by Mr. Anil who qualified in the year 2003. Post qualifying, Anil began his career with renowned chartered accountancy firm, M/s V Sanker Aiyer & Co. in their Audit and Tax division. In the year 2005, he joined Ernst & Young in their Tax and Regulatory division. He has expertise in the areas of Taxation, Regulatory and Auditing. He specializes in Tax assessment and Litigation and has represented clients before CIT (A) and ITAT in appellate proceedings. After leaving EY; he has started his own practice in the year 2009.
Specifically, his overall work experience includes
- International and Domestic tax planning, advisory and compliance
- Transfer Pricing advisory, assessment and documentation
- Tax Assessment and Litigation
- Advisory relating to NRI and expatriate taxation
- Assurance/ Auditing
- Business restructuring, corporate finance and Due diligence
- Corporate law and Exchange control advisory and compliance and
- Advisory relating to entry strategy in India from tax and regulatory perspective.
He has served clients relating to Manufacturing, Automotive, FMCG, Engineering & Construction, Metals, Financial services, IT& ITes Health care, Hospitality, and Education sector. Some of the clients handled are MasterCard, India bulls, New Holland Tractors, Modi Group, Arcelor Mittal, Sumitomo, Denso, Jindal etc.