Obtain Food Safety And Standards Authority Of India (FSSAI) Registration In Delhi NCR
- It is a sort of license required for every entity involved in a food business. Basically, this license is issued by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Ministry of Family Health and Welfare, Government of India.
- It is mandatory for each individual who is carrying on or plans to carry on a business of food storage, processing, trading or at any stage of assembling, preparing, bundling, stockpiling, transportation etc.
Inclusions in this package
Time Involved in the Process
- Approx. 20-25 working days are required for registration
Documents Required for FSSAI
- Duly filled Form B
- Layout of processing unit
- List of directors and shareholders with address and mobile no.
- ID and Address proof of Partner/ Director/proprietor etc
- List of machines and equipment’s in case of manufacturing units
- Proposed list of food items and categories
- Address proof of business premises
- MOA, AOA, COI and Partnership deed
- Analysis report of water
- Authority letter
- Other documents
Is there any exemption to any entity from taking FSSAI registration?
- Some categories of businesses are exempted like
- Small retailers
- Temporary stall holders
- Small scale and cottage industries Petty
- Street Hawkers etc.
- Normally, license once issued remains valid for one or two years. Before end of its validity, the license can be renewed for a further term based on the requirements of the business.
- Yes, you need to apply for different registrations for different locations.
Yes, monetary fine as well as in some cases imprisonment.
FSSAI to revise histamine toxin levels in fish, fish products
Food regulator FSSAI is revising the list of fish species having potential to cause histamine poisoning and also set limits of histamine levels in fishery products.
Histamine, a food-borne toxin, is formed as a result of time and temperature abuse of certain fish species that can cause illness to consumers.
Inviting public comments, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) in a draft notification said it has proposed amendment of the Food Safety and Stan ..