Franchise India, Business Opportunities, Franchise Opportunities, Franchise Business
WHAT IS FRANCHISING IN INDIA ?
Franchising is one of the popular business expansion systems in the world today. Franchising is the practice of using another person’s business model. The franchiser grants an independent operator the right to distribute its products, techniques, and trademarks for a percentage of gross monthly sales and a royalty fee. Various tangibles and intangibles such as national or international advertising, training, and other support services are commonly made available by the franchiser.
When you want to go into business Opportunities, franchise Business offer help in getting started and creating an immediate income.
For Franchise Seeker
- Analyzing the exact need of clients
- Shortlisting of desired brands on basis of client requirement
- Assistance in negotiation of terms and conditions with the Brand
- Assistance in business registrations and startup services including legal agreements
For Franchise Owner
- Formation of Business plan.
We will help you decide, based upon your own presence in the marketplace and the strength of competition, where to sell franchises and who to sell them to, what the Business franchise fee and royalties will be and what percent of sales franchisees must contribute to regional or national advertising.
- Drafting Franchise Agreement
- Developing comprehensive operations manual
Having decided where you want to franchise for sale in the planning stage, and having drawn up a profile of your prospective franchisee, you must now determine how to get your message to these prospects. Some of the ways include media advertising, appearance at business opportunity and trade shows, seminars, direct mail and Internet advertising. You must also create the materials that will contain that message, including advertisements, a franchise brochure or DVD.
- Instant Brand recognition since buyer can use logos, slogans and advertising of Franchise owner
- Readily available State of art technology
- Buyer get modern equipment and processes for selling products or services
- Expert advice from experienced experts on everything from staffing levels to quality control procedures and operating hours.
- Instant Return on investment and break even as compared to non-branded products.
- Periodical franchise fee needs to be paid which make it challenging to create income for self.
- Buyer has to accept strict rules and regulations of a franchise owner.
- A franchise owner may require buying supplies from them and you may not always get the most favorable price because the parent company must cover its expenses for ordering and shipping supplies.