File Income Tax Returns Of Expatriates From Experts
- Filing through tax experts
- Complete Analysis of Form 16, 26AS and bank statements
- Free computation of HRA
- Analysis on taxability and implications of overseas salary earned in Income tax return of India
- Computation of credit to be taken wrttaxes paid in foreign country in Indian tax return on basis of DTAA
- Return can be filed for entire INDIA and abroad.
- Free Guidance on Tax planning
Inclusions in this package
Copy of Return, 26 AS and Computation
Guidelines for Tax Saving
Do's & Don'ts to avoid Litigation
Documents Required for Expatriates Tax Return
DOCUMENTS TO BE MAINTAINED BY NRI AND EXPATRIATES WORKING IN INDIA IN CASE OF REVENUE AUDIT
In order to properly handle the detailed audit and scrutiny of tax returns by Income tax authorities in case of NRIs and Expatriates, it is important for every expatriate and/or NRI to maintain following list :
- Tax returns filed in India and outside India
- Proof of taxes paid outside India
- Documentary evidence for Incomes earned outside India
- Travel details bifurcated into no. of days present in India and outside India.
- Supporting documents wrt any loans availed or given/donation tax savings investments etc.
- Details of all tax saving investments made in India for claiming section 80C deductions
- Details of all types of Income earned in India.
- Copy of complete passport and VISA
- Copy of Registration certificate issued by FRRO
- Copy of PAN card
- Secondment agreement issued by home country employer/employment contact issued by Indian employer.
- Pay slips/ Statements of reimbursement claimed from employer
- Indian and foreign bank account statements
- Personal and official credit card statements
- Lease deed with the landlord along with rent receipts