Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi Starting @ Rs 11,999
In order to ensure ease of doing business in India and reducing the time taken in Private Limited Company Registration in India, The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has recently introduced an e-form under the SPICe (Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically) scheme by notifying under companies (Incorporation) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2016.
Through this E-form, INC-32 (Spice form) along with e-MOA (e-form INC-33) and e-AOA (e-form INC-34). This simplified e-form has been introduced to further simplify the company registration electronically.
Earlier for registration of a company, there was a requirement to separately apply for allotment of DIN (DIR-3), reservation of name of a company (INC-1), separate forms for registration (INC-7), for details of first directors (DIR-12), registered office (INC-22), PAN & TAN etc.
However, SPICE form provides a single window for registration of company; we can apply for five (5) services in one single form:
- Application of DIN (up to 3 directors)
- Reservation of name
- Registration of company
Fees: Under the SPICE scheme of MCA, the fee for registration of a company (for filing form) has been reduced from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 500.
Now the PAN of the Company shall be printed on the Certificate of Private Limited Company Registration.
WITH SPICE FORM, WE CAN HAVE:
Note: Company having members maximum up to 7 can apply under SPICE scheme, if there are more than 7 members then normal company registration procedure shall be followed.
Following are the Features of SPICE FORM
- It can be filed for 5 purposes in 1 form.
- It’s a single step of registration of company
- e-MOA (INC-33) & e-AOA (INC-34) is required to get a file.
- DSC of all the subscribers are required
- DIN can be applied for Max. 3 persons
- Only 1 name can be applied to the reservation.
- Two chances are allowed in case of resubmission
- It takes 3-4 days for applying DIN, Name approval, Reservation of company
- PAN & TAN applications shall require filing on MCA. No need to apply separately.
- In the case of rejection of form, can apply for a refund of fees.
- Even if the name has already been reserved by filing form INC-1, still SPICE form can be filed.
Documents Required for filing with SPICE FORM
- Mobile No., E-mail I.D and occupation of Proposed Directors.
- Educational detail of subscriber & director
- 1 Passport size colored photo of subscriber & director
- Proposed names (in order of preference) of the company.
- The signification of the proposed name.
- Main objects of the proposed company.
- Proposed authorized capital of the company.
- Affidavit & declaration by first subscribers.
- Self-attested Copy of PAN card of subscribers & directors
- Self-attested copy of Adhaar Card
- Proof of office address ( Utility Bill- not older than 2 months)
- Rent agreement, if registered office will be on Rented premises
- NOC from landlord
- DSC of all the subscribers.
Once the form has been uploaded, it will be processed by the MCA and if found complete then a company would be registered and CIN shall be allotted. DIN shall also be allotted to the Directors who are not having DIN. In addition to DIN & CIN, company’s PAN & TAN shall be allotted. The aforesaid introduction of SPICE form has reduced the time taken in Private Limited company registration in India and is a welcome step towards curbing corruption and ease of doing business